Saturday, November 28, 2009

I want to color my hair ash brown, but ash colors turn my hair red. What do I need to use?

Uhh... that is perhaps the WIERDEST thing I have ever heard... I guess the best question is what kind of color product do you use... if it is box color from wallgreens.. thats probably why...



BUT!! the reason I say its wierd is becasue ASH means GREEN!!! and the only way to combat RED is with GREEN!!!... so that is why im surprised... you need to pick your next haircolor with a green base (ash).... so maybe try another brand or go to a salon.. thats really your best bet =)



p.s. it would be normal if you said that ash browns turned your hair green (in which case i would recomend a red base)



I want to color my hair ash brown, but ash colors turn my hair red. What do I need to use?

what is your natural color



fatimahali50@yahoo.com



I want to color my hair ash brown, but ash colors turn my hair red. What do I need to use?

YOU HAVE TO SAY WHAT YOUR HAIR IS NOW,AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING IN THERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech