Thursday, November 26, 2009

I want to die my hair red. But i have dark hair hair. How hard will it be?

would i have to bleach my hair first ?? oh and by the way i am thinking like a Lindsay Lohan color.



k thanks :]]



I want to die my hair red. But i have dark hair hair. How hard will it be?

For that color U'll HAVE TO bleach your hair 1st. Then find a semipermanent like- Clairol Natural Instincts to add the red color. Then after U dye buy a special color shampoo (John Frieda Radiant Red,Pantene Red Expressions or Herbal Essences Color Me Happy ) to take care of the color because red fades the fastest of all dyed natural-looking colors. Please protect ur color from sun,(Wear a hat or headscarf outside) wind, sea %26amp; chlorinated water. Red is so stunning. Good Choice!



I want to die my hair red. But i have dark hair hair. How hard will it be?

bleach ur hair first then die it red it will look better



I want to die my hair red. But i have dark hair hair. How hard will it be?

if you have dark hair and you want to die it red then it will come up as this really dark read colour



I want to die my hair red. But i have dark hair hair. How hard will it be?

Honestly, I would get it done professionally first then ask the hair stylist how to keep it looking good without having to get it done so often at the salon.



I want to die my hair red. But i have dark hair hair. How hard will it be?

Have you considered going to a professional salon? I say this because they can do exactly what you want!



I want to die my hair red. But i have dark hair hair. How hard will it be?

Yep. You will have to first bleach it. Then, you will have to dye it the color you want! It might take two tries! But it will work! Nice choice of color too!



I want to die my hair red. But i have dark hair hair. How hard will it be?

I wanted to do this too. The first thing I'd do is lighten your hair but using a lightening conditioner or sun in which lightens you hair in the sun. When it has gotten lighter after about 2 weeks, then you die it the color you want so the die brings out the color better.



I want to die my hair red. But i have dark hair hair. How hard will it be?

my friend went through with the same issue. the color turned out slightly weird. like, it was darker and more purplish than it shouldve been. bleaching it first might work better.



I want to die my hair red. But i have dark hair hair. How hard will it be?

Depends how dark your hair is. If you have brown hair, you could probably just dye it and it would come out fine. If you have black hair (or dark brown hair that people often mistake as black), then it would be better to go to a proffessional to have your hair done, because it could be pretty tough. If you haive that dark of hair, though, and you put the reddish dye over it, the worst that would probably happen is the dye just wouldn't even show much if at all.



I want to die my hair red. But i have dark hair hair. How hard will it be?

Go to a professional. I will take a lot more money in the end to do corrective coloring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech