Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I just dyed my hair red, but i have black hair she colour is not really that red err..?

the result colour is kinda half red and dark brown. so what make-up colour suit me?im asian and have dark tan skin.thank you!



I just dyed my hair red, but i have black hair she colour is not really that red err..?

Honey hmm when dieng jet black hair you have to put through a 15% bleaching agent when done by professionals to receive the desired look. This time try a mulberry or warm purple and underlayer the bottom with a warm brown. Use a permanent colour. This way you reatin your natural colour and it looks great with a funked up sheen when you move your head most people will not be able to guess the colour of your hair. Natural is in!



I just dyed my hair red, but i have black hair she colour is not really that red err..?

red fades the fastest of all the colors n if yr hair is dark its gonna take a few tries (after a couple weeks that is) to get it the color you want. try using a shampoo w/o sodium laryl sulfate..that strips the color faster than anything outta hair!!!! they dont want you to know that so youll buy more dye! also try boosting it with a non amonia based dye (like manic panic ect..) to make it a tad brighter. neutral shade always work best...brown ect...



I just dyed my hair red, but i have black hair she colour is not really that red err..?

need to bleach your hair before you die it because colour does not work on black hair well.



your hair dresser should have known that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech