Thursday, November 26, 2009

I want to dye my hair red like hayley williams from paramore..wad is the type of red do u tink she u

and my hair is very dark asian reddish dark brown...can i still achieve it without bleaching??



I want to dye my hair red like hayley williams from paramore..wad is the type of red do u tink she use?

yes you can achieve the color without bleaching it



try garnier nutrisse rich auburn blond (hot tamale #76)



and if your really for the haley williams look, highlight your hair with garnier nutrisse multi-lights h4



I want to dye my hair red like hayley williams from paramore..wad is the type of red do u tink she use?

Print out a picture %26amp; take it to a salon. Have a professional colorist do your hair. Trust me...I have the same kind of hair %26amp; it is very hard to get the blonde %26amp; bright red effect by yourself without damaging your hair beyond repair. With our type of hair,



it is so difficult to make it lighter...I've tried by myself for years w/ many over the counter products %26amp; never was able to get it light enough w/out totally damaging my hair.



Good luck...I like hayley's hair color %26amp; style, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech