Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How do you dye black hair red?

I want some fun color in my hair. I've dyed my hair permanent black twice now, last time i dyed it was a couple months ago. I was hoping it faded so i can bleach my hair and add the color in. The question is, how many times do i have to bleach it to get like a visible BLONDE color? do i bleach it and color it blonde, THEN add the coloring? help me :]



How do you dye black hair red?

no you gota freakin bleach it. Then dye it red. Thats all. Otherwise you wont see it.



How do you dye black hair red?

i did the exact same thing a few years ago. my hair was grown down to my tailbone, and i had been dying it black for years. one day, i decided i wanted to dye it red. it took 6 bottles of bleach to get about 95% of the black out. i was able to dye it red, but, there was still some black dye that never came out. eventually, the red dye faded and i had orange hair. not only was it orange, but becaues i had used so much bleach, all my hair died and the only way i could get any life back was to cut it all off up to my ears. So, my advice would be to think very hard before you change your color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech