Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I dyied my hair red and i hate it.. my hair is really black.?

if i bleech my hair is it going to go back to my normal hair color?



WHERE CAN I BUY THE BLEECH?



I dyied my hair red and i hate it.. my hair is really black.?

Do not bleech your hair! It will turn pink. I would just get black hair dye and just dye over it. Trust me, I dye my hair red and one time it wasnt the color that i wanted and i thought the same to bleach it out but it made things worse. I had hot pink hair!



I dyied my hair red and i hate it.. my hair is really black.?

do not bleach! Buy black dye. Since black is darker than red it should do the trick.



I dyied my hair red and i hate it.. my hair is really black.?

Nooooo bleech will make it go yellow!



You are going to have to dye it back to black then just wait for it to grow out



xXx



I dyied my hair red and i hate it.. my hair is really black.?

NO. Bleaching your hair will do exactly that: bleach it. To go back to your natural color, you just need to dye as close to your natural tone as you can.



I dyied my hair red and i hate it.. my hair is really black.?

The problem is bleech doesnt always work... my brother dyed his hair black (natural brown) and now hes ginger and its been that way ever since.



I dyied my hair red and i hate it.. my hair is really black.?

no dont put bleach near your hair it will make it orange!!!!!. get a black dye preferably blue black so the blue will neatralise the red if you cant get blue black you might have to dye it twice with just black good luck.



I dyied my hair red and i hate it.. my hair is really black.?

ahah no it wont go back



nothing is going to go back to the color but to dye it back and even then its not going to lift color.



bleach will make you blonde...



but if you dont leave it in long enough it will become orange, or pink or whatever they are saying. it isnt beacuse of bleach its because they didnt leave it in long enough and didnt use protein filler. using blue black may not work neither. you will have blue black hair...if thats what you want....



never ever ever buy hair dye or bleach from a drug store



only from a beautysuply store



I dyied my hair red and i hate it.. my hair is really black.?

NO don't bleach it. It will turn orange and if there is other color in there maybe some green and purple. No kidding. I have seen many people do this that have sat in my chair and it cost them more to fix it than it would have been if they would have let me do it in the first place.



I dyied my hair red and i hate it.. my hair is really black.?

I just dyed my hair red too not too long ago. My hair was natually brown. Don't get bleach because your hair will get all messed up. Just dye your hair black.



I dyied my hair red and i hate it.. my hair is really black.?

DONT BLEACH IT! buy this hair type of dye called oops and it takes out the hair dye color that you dont want and it leaves ur true color..at walgreens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech