Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair dye black then red?

Ok so I have dark brown hair now and I want to go black with red streaks. I want to do this all by myself. So how do I do it? Do I put in blonde streaks and die the rest of my hair black then put in the red do I die it all black then put in the blond and the red can I do it all in one day do I have to wait a few weeks pleas help



Hair dye black then red?

it would be best for u 2 dye ur hair black then bleach streaks then dye the bleached bits red.



less damage nd easier than bleachin bits then tryin to keep the black dye of off them.



Hair dye black then red?

Separate the pieces that you want bleached, wrap them in plastic wrap and secure them with hair clips, then dye the rest of your hair black. Then (using the red dye you want) dye the bleached streaks red. You should do it in this order so the black doesn't accidentally cover up the red. I don't think you should wait at all, especially if you're using a semi-permanent red (like Special Effects and Manic Panic).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech