Thursday, June 17, 2010

I wanna dye my hair black with a red stripe down the middle, What would the procedure be?

My hair is a dark brown currently , so would I have to bleach my hair , then dye it black. Then like an hour after it's finished I put a cap on with the amount of hair in the center sticking out and put the red dye in , or i'd have to re-bleach that one part then dye it red? Or could I just skip the bleaching all together and dye my hair black then put the red in?



I wanna dye my hair black with a red stripe down the middle, What would the procedure be?

You don't have to bleach your hair to dye it black, but for the red to show, you're going to have to bleach that strip



Easiest way would be to bleach what you want red first (that way, if you bleach too much, you can fix it when you're dying it black)



Dye the stripe red, and then the surrounding area black



Black dye covers EVERYTHING, so be careful to keep it out of your red :-)



I wanna dye my hair black with a red stripe down the middle, What would the procedure be?

First thing to do is have your head examined.



I wanna dye my hair black with a red stripe down the middle, What would the procedure be?

You do not have to bleach it b4 u dye it black....just dye it black.......then bleach then put hair color remover on the section you want red and put red hair dye on it......your making it wayyyy more complicated then it really is...



I wanna dye my hair black with a red stripe down the middle, What would the procedure be?

In order to dye your dark brown hair black, you wouldn't have to bleach first - black will take on any colour of hair.



However, to get the red colour, you would most likely have to bleach first, depending on how dark your natural brown is.



I would suggest bleaching/lightening the area you want to dye red, then dyeing it red. Afterward, clip the red hair together and dye the rest of your hair black. Also, the black would help to cover any "mistakes" - if you end up bleaching too large an area, etc. I'd recommend the help of a friend for this one!



I wanna dye my hair black with a red stripe down the middle, What would the procedure be?

put bleach on where you want the red just do this manually without a cap get help though you dont need to bleach your whole head the black is dark enough to go over the brown



then once that bit is bleached put the red in it and the black in the rest of your hair then rinse it



you might be able to skip the whole bleaching process do a patch test and see how red the red comes out but my hair is brown and i always have to bleach it first for the colour to be right



I wanna dye my hair black with a red stripe down the middle, What would the procedure be?

You don't have to bleach your whole head first with black, it covers everything, trust me! But don't put black on the part you want red either, there is no sense in overprocessing and possibly damaging it.



First separate the part you want red into a section. Secure it tightly, and cover it with plastic wrap held tight with bobby pins. Then apply the black color on the rest of your head. After the black has processed and been washed out, get a large piece of plastic wrap and pull it over your head so that the part you want red sticks through. Use more bobby pins to tighten the plastic wrap so that none of your new black roots are exposed. Do not remove the plastic wrap from the part you want red until the rest of you hair is covered.



Then you can take down the part to be red and carefully bleach it, wash and dry it, and apply the red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech