Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have tan olive skin. Should i dye my hair red or light brown?

red



I have tan olive skin. Should i dye my hair red or light brown?

Rainbow it



I have tan olive skin. Should i dye my hair red or light brown?

red or u can even try burgundy it will look great



I have tan olive skin. Should i dye my hair red or light brown?

Light red is kinda hot!



I have tan olive skin. Should i dye my hair red or light brown?

LIGHT BROWN!!!!!!



I have tan olive skin. Should i dye my hair red or light brown?

try a dark red, mediterranean skin tones are often complimented by darker hair colours, a dark red would complment very well.



I have tan olive skin. Should i dye my hair red or light brown?

red



I have tan olive skin. Should i dye my hair red or light brown?

I live in Spain, where most women have an olive coloured skin.



The most popular hair dye color here is red, mostly chestnut.



I have tan olive skin. Should i dye my hair red or light brown?

my theory, and this has worked so far for many different skin types is that your hair should be darker then your skin at nearly all times. If you follow this simple equation you should find yourself with a palatable hair color.



I have tan olive skin. Should i dye my hair red or light brown?

red doesn't last for long~ I myself have tan skin too! I'm having light brown for my hair.



I have tan olive skin. Should i dye my hair red or light brown?

I would try a light brown and do some highlights.. i have light brown hair and the sun dyes my hair blonde..so i have high lites and low lights put in my hair..they use the natural colors of my hair and add it all over to make it look very natural looking..



I have tan olive skin. Should i dye my hair red or light brown?

Deep dark red would really go good. Don't forget the eyebrows also so it looks natural.



I have tan olive skin. Should i dye my hair red or light brown?

Hi!!!



I have the same colour as U do!!!



I have my hair done red (but only the streaks)and it looks very catchy and attractive to my colour!!!



Go for Red U'll Look Gorgeous!!!!



I have tan olive skin. Should i dye my hair red or light brown?

I would do brown with deep red highlights!



I have tan olive skin. Should i dye my hair red or light brown?

i would have to say light brown. all the naturally re-headed gals i know have pale, white skin and are usually freckled. i just dont think read hair looks right on anyone else. you can always tell its a dye-job, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech