Saturday, June 19, 2010

Red ("ginger") Hair. Do you get called names?

I was wondering how many of you out there get called names such as "ginger" or "carrot top" by some people who seem to find so called "ginger" hair hilarious, and like to make fun of people with it.



Red ("ginger") Hair. Do you get called names?

Only 2 % of the people in the world are red heads, and there will be no more natural red heads by the year 2100, so a "ginger" is a rare and wonderful find indeed !!



Red ("ginger") Hair. Do you get called names?

I don't have that colour hair, but I think it's really cool. I know some people though who get called 'carrot top' or 'red head' stuff like that.



Red ("ginger") Hair. Do you get called names?

i dyed my hair red once got called bozos sister,carrot top but i let it go through one ear and out the other. red hair is more in style now days any ways.



Red ("ginger") Hair. Do you get called names?

i don get called name but i call names but ur only a ginger in ur fce is filled with freckeles and red hair.



lol but red hair is nice only if u do someething with it.



Red ("ginger") Hair. Do you get called names?

I used to be called names... until I started beating people up for it....



Red ("ginger") Hair. Do you get called names?

im called carrot tops but i dont find it mean at all



i just think of it thank god i have red hair cause not alot of others do



Red ("ginger") Hair. Do you get called names?

My hair is bright Lucille Ball orange red as is my girlfreinds



and my boyfriends.



Never had much problem with name calling(Well, the Wendys thing...).



I get hit upon alot for dates though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech