Saturday, June 19, 2010

I am home-dying my hair dark copper red. What is the best way to do this?

Hi, I've been dying my own hair at home for a couple of years now, and I've decided to go a dark, deep kind of coppery pomogranate red. I was wondering what the best way to go about this would be. My hair is about medium length, very thick in texture, but stick straight with fine hairs. It's a medium brunette, my skin is very fair and I have hazel eyes. I've dyed my hair many diffrent shades but I've never gone red before, does anyone have any good suggestions of ways to go about this. I plan to home-dye my hair.



I am home-dying my hair dark copper red. What is the best way to do this?

first of all know that red colours always fade, red copper wont stay in your hair. the colour u see on the box wont look the same when u put it on your hair because you had many shades on it already. when colouring your hair start colouring where your hair is most resistant. colour it how they do in a salon...part hair into 4 section from ear to ear and from forhead to nape... start at the front section. have someone help you



I am home-dying my hair dark copper red. What is the best way to do this?

You want to become a ginger? All you need now are green contact lenses and 10,000 freckles.



I am home-dying my hair dark copper red. What is the best way to do this?

Please, be careful and consider saving up for a trip to the salon.



I tried this once as a natural brunette. I used Natural Instincts. It turned my hair this pukey violet shade that was certainly not the dark copper I was aiming for.



I am home-dying my hair dark copper red. What is the best way to do this?

Im assuming your using nothing with 20 vol peroxide in it? Youll have to use a semi perm color if your going darker..Start from scalp, then to the shafts, pull the color thru to the ends last 10 min of processing. The reason you leave the ends out till the last, is so the the color doesnt grab right away and make the ends darker than the rest of your hair...



I am home-dying my hair dark copper red. What is the best way to do this?

check the links below for



Natural Homemade Tips for Hair %26amp; Skin --* Hair Dyeing Tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech