Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pictures of red/blonde highlights on light brown hair,and help too please?

I want to get highlights.At first I was sure I wanted blonde.I have light brown hair,and preferably would get shades from even lighter brown to blonde so it looks natural.Best way to do this,and any good pics?



One of my friends got red-ish highlights in her brown hair,not like actual red but a more natural looking color.Now I'm thinking I might like this but I'm still leaning towards the blonde.Pics of light brown hair/reddish highlights?Best way to do this?



Pictures of red/blonde highlights on light brown hair,and help too please?

you could try google images try typing in light brown hair/reddish highlights it should come up with loads it did with me. if you want it to come out the best way possible i would recommend going to the salon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech