Saturday, June 19, 2010

How do I get the red out of my hair?

Ok so I have a tendency of dying my hair a lot. Light or dark. I had dark brown hair and i just dyed it this really bright red color but since my roots were grown out, only the roots of my hair are bright red and the bottom is like this nasty reddish brown color, it looks retarded. does n e one have any suggestions on how I should get it out. I want light brown hair with blonde highlights. If i bleach it, it will turn orange because i have tried bleaching my hair several times and it always turns around especially if its red now. I have also tried the hair color stripping kit from sally beauty supply and it didn't really work that well when I had dark brown hair unless anyone knows a better product to use that you know will work. Will peroxide bleach my hair better than actual hair bleach? I'm desperate please help me, i feel so ugly with this hair color. please help me, please!!!!



How do I get the red out of my hair?

Your hair is probably so stripped and traumatized by now that the only answer is to go to a salon and have it done professionally. It's more expensive, but to me it's definitely worth the extra money to have healthy hair.



How do I get the red out of my hair?

Tell me the product lines you used for the coloring.



How do I get the red out of my hair?

wash it



How do I get the red out of my hair?

Get a buzz cut. One of the only ways, with out damaging your heard or hair. Because the chemicals are just not natural.



How do I get the red out of my hair?

when you dye your hair and whant that brassy red out always go for like ash brown.the ash dont make it so brassy



How do I get the red out of my hair?

You should probably just go to a GOOD hairdresser in the town where you live (inexperienced ones will mess it up) and have them use a color remover on your hair. If you are intent on doing it at home then I would suggest that you buy a hair stripping shampoo similar to the types that you use when you've got clorine in your hair. That should help get it out. Since I myself have never used one, I'm not really familiar with the brands. Whether it works or not will depend on the color you died it and your natural hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech