Saturday, June 19, 2010

Putting Hena on my hair to bring it into red!?

i have a long hair, dark brown, i want to put Hena on it, i am not sure for how long to keep it on my hair to get the red color.



also could you tell me what to use when mixing it? e.g tea? oil? egg?...etc



one last thing, do you recommend hena which is sold by the Body shop?



Putting Hena on my hair to bring it into red!?

I used to leave mine on overnight. You should leave it on for at least 3 hours. You need something acidic to add to the henna for dye release like vinegar or lemon juice, along with water. I can't recommend TBS henna because i haven't tried it. I like LUSH's henna



Putting Hena on my hair to bring it into red!?

Tips on Dyeing hair with natural henna and indigo



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/12/how-t...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech