Saturday, June 19, 2010

How can i dye my black hair to a dark red?

my hair color is black and i have short hair, i just want the left side of my hair to be streaks of red or all around my hair, i haven't decided yet , so how can i make my hair have streaks like this guys hair? http://farm1.static.flickr.com/153/35335...



i just want mine a lil bit darker not as bright



How can i dye my black hair to a dark red?

No you have to have that professionally done...first the color of your natural hair is removed with decolorizer, then You have to re-tint the prelightened hair,



How can i dye my black hair to a dark red?

you have to tip or foil it, id go to the hair dressers, you can buy kits to do hair tips, but your much better off paying dubble what a kit is and knowing its gunna be good



How can i dye my black hair to a dark red?

You have to bleach the portion of hair that you want to do first. It's easy to do chunky streaks and the like random ones. There are also caps for chunking that you can buy. Have someone that you trust do the bleaching and the red is the easy part. I recommend manic panic (try the new rock'n'roll red). I've used other stuff and it's hasn't been as easy or turned out as well.



I've done my hair a lot, so I'd be happy to give advice about it.



How can i dye my black hair to a dark red?

thats cute, but depending on if your hair is natural black or colored black.



If natural you will have to have it bleach foiled on that side. Than you would have to get the color you want to put on top of it



if its colored black, you will still have to bleach it, but definetley longer cause black is a nasty color to get through, lighten enough to where its a light orange. than add your color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech