Saturday, June 19, 2010

There is way too much red and gold tones in my dyed hair!!!?

I went to a salon to get the brass and gold out of my natural blonde hair, the stylist put a clear tone and then put a strawberry -based color tone on my hair, and it turned my hair a brown- gold- red- maroon color, i didnt want any of those colors in my hair, i just wanted it to stay blonde and get rid of the brass and the gold. How can i get it to an ash color, without using another hair dye to cover it up???



There is way too much red and gold tones in my dyed hair!!!?

You could try putting a toner on it but it may not give you exactly the color you want, it will just tone down what she did. I think you are probably going to have to dye it again. Maybe you could try doing it yourself, go to Sallys beauty supply and explain to them what you want and they will help you pick out what you need and tell you how to do it. Its really easy and ALOT cheaper, Im always more satisfied when I do my hair myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech